We are a trustworthy mobile locksmith company and because we’re not tied to a brick-and-mortar location we can offer specific advantages to our customers:
- We provide services whether a person is at home or at their business;
- Because we work on-the-go, we have our equipment with us and can resolve problems quickly;
- We offer a broad range of locksmith services, not just the basics. Our services include lock repair, lock installation, dead bolt installation, panic bar installation and repair, door closer installation and repair, lock rekeying, master rekeying, house lockouts, cutting keys, duplicating keys, safe combination changes.
It’s an unfortunate reality, dishonest locksmiths are all around us. Here are a few tips on what to watch for when dealing with a mobile locksmith you’ve never worked with before:
- They should have a truck with their company name on it;
- Ask for their locksmith license, Connecticut (and 13 other states) require locksmiths to be licensed;
- Ask for references;
- Ask for a business card, many fly-by-night “locksmiths” don’t even bother to get business cards.
Jim Arsenault is a Connecticut Master Locksmith with 30+ years experience. He is licensed, insured, and bonded. Jim repairs and installs locks at your Connecticut home or business, email Jim or give him a call at 860-678-9797 if you need locksmith services.